Tuesday, June 26, 2007

 

Of Prairie Dogs and Viral Phenomena

From Wikipedia:
Viral--An object, even a non-material object, is considered to be viral when it has the ability to spread copies of itself or change other similar objects to become more like itself when those objects are simply exposed to the viral object.

I originally got it from Mary. I posted it. We all started seeing it in many many places. This morning, Will posted his own version of it (points for making more!) and he included this link to many more versions. Whew. I love the series of tubes. These interwebs. Not a truck, but a viral information superhighway.

I haven't watched them all, but I like this one most this morning:


...

Funny thing, the internet. So I was reading various wikipedia entries regarding viral phenomena and linked to the viral video page. It listed videos that became ginormous and blasted YouTube into our lives: Star Wars Kid, Numa Numa, and Lazy Sunday. It also mentioned one I had never heard of or seen before: "Dancing Cadet." So I had to see it. Harmless fun really:


It reminded me immediately of this:


Q-tip. Q-tip. And throw it away.
You can noooooot stop this.

Labels:


Comments:
I love the Cadet and his love of dancing! Especially at the end when he invites his friend to dance too and then just laughs!
 
I know, very funny. The guy just needs to RELAX after a tough day of being rigid.
 
Oh but I needed a good laugh this morning. Thanks Julia! Somebody promote that cadet to airman immediately!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?