Thursday, August 23, 2007

 

Lotto Safety

I bought two quick picks last Saturday and didn't win--big surprise! But I had forgotten about checking for numbers until today. After the devastation of not finding winning numbers, I turned the ticket over and found, to my delight, Lotto Safety Graphics! It's almost as good as winning $70million.



How many people have IRONED their lottery tickets in the past to require that you warn them not to? How often have you thought to yourself, "Gee, I should spiff this ticket up before I claim my prize."

Why are people so weird/stupid?

Comments:
If someone can't "Care for" their ticket, they shouldn't be allowed to win.

Hey, it was really nice meeting you and Kurt the other night. Thanks for the kind words. And I'll look forward to the next time! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?