Thursday, August 17, 2006

 

Puebla

Work has really interfered with my blogging. Sheesh!

We went to Puebla for a few days, got back last night. For the 6 square blocks I saw of it, and it is the 4th largest city in Mexico, it seemed pretty nice. For all you Cinco De Mayo fans, RE: Puebla: Four decades after Mexico's independence, General Ignacio Zaragoza's army defeated French expeditionary forces near Puebla on May 5, 1862 in the Battle of Puebla.

Here is a picture of me and one of my purchases in Puebla. I have so much more blogging to catch up on but who knows when I'll get to it. I'll try to catch up on the stuff I did last weekend today.



Who looks tired in this picture? Not Ace Frehley, that's for sure...Ugh. But the good news is, I should be home 2 weeks from today -- hooray!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?