Friday, June 08, 2007

 

OMGWTFBBQ!!!11

We have arrived into the 21st Century with a new gas grill! Shiny:

As we were going to sleep last night Kurt told me he put the umbrella up over it so nothing would happen to it. I find Kurt to be a pretty thoughtful guy.

Can't WAIT to use it. I love cooking outside and now this will make that so much easier. It even has a side burner to make it more like a stove outside. Speaking of stoves outside, our neighbors have a brilliant thing in their yard that I want to copy someday. They have an old gas stove, perhaps an O'Keefe and Merritt like this one:

out in their yard with a gas line hooked up to it. So their outdoor cooking is even easier.

By the way, this is the actual stove we have in our kitchen. I wish it were just as new looking.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?