Wednesday, July 11, 2007

 

Tiny Animals on Fingers

There is a Flickr group out there called Tiny Animals on Fingers. There are some really sweet images. I haven't joined but I do have a photo that I took last year that would apply:


Click for a better view...

On the site there are many many photos of some very cute and funny little critters. For some reason, this one jumped out at me.

There is something just so adorable about mini versions of fierce things.
(This photo from essexjan on flickr.)

Reminded me of Frazgo's post about a hawk family in his trees and a baby hawk's first flight.

OOOOh. Look at that little guy! He wants to be so fierce! But not yet. Gotta figure out these dang wing things!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?