Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 

Mexico City as a State of Mind = London

Clearly by being home and not in Mexico City it would be strange to keep writing about Mexico City. But I can't let it go. I can't let the experience of living/working in that place go. I don't want to stop observing, taking photos, commenting on life around me, within me. So I won't. Mexico City is now a state of mind so I will continue this blog.

Conveniently, I'm living/working in another foreign city. I'm in London for a few weeks doing some follow up work on the Mexico project. So there is plenty of other "differentness" for me to see and photograph and write about.

Let's start with the flight in:

A bit different from Mexico City and LA. If you click on the picture to enlarge, you'll notice a large manor house or castle. Totally England, dude.

I'm staying at a fab modern hip cool hotel in Clerkenwell. It is refreshing not to be at a Camino Real, however there are some bright colors here too. Here is the view looking up from the bar:


And here is my room. Very nice.

But when you take a photo without flash, it looks more like it does when you first walk in:

A bit shocking after a very long flight.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?