Sunday, June 10, 2007

 

Paradise O and Planes

Thanks to this post on LAist, Kurt and I were inspired to sign up with ParadiseO. Today was our first delivery and we got this:




I washed the head of lettuce really well. This is not the triple washed in a bag stuff! I have to on the ball with these items as they are organic and not from a factory. Can't wait to eat it all up.

For lunch Kurt and I went non-organic and ate cheeseburgers and fries at our favorite In-N-Out Burger at the airport. There were plenty of parents and kids pic-nicing in the small park watching planes land (which is why we went to that one.) I always love a 747 coming almost right over your head at about 150 feet.

Here are some other folks watching:


Did a little gardening, watered the tomatoes and fixed some sprinklers. Nice day!

Oh and it all started off with a trip to the Multi-Plex with my good friend Sarah to see Ocean's 13. We had to contain ourselves when Jacquie Barnbrook had her scene!!! GO Jacquie!

Jacquie is a personal friend of ours. We're like this:

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?