Saturday, June 16, 2007

 

Perfect RV

And super cute!

I read about the T@B trailer in the June issue of Sunset Magazine. I covet it. I am not much of a camper, but I can go and sleep in a tent, that's no problem. However, I'm the kind of camper that likes to have actual bathrooms nearby, a pre-existing fire pit and the car handy. You've heard the joke about how "camping means no room service"? I'm not quite that bad. At the other end of the spectrum, RV's can be fun, too. I went on a weekend trip to Joshua Tree once with four other people in a giant rented RV. It was a blast, but driving that monster around the park was not so much fun. This Tab trailer seems to be the best of both worlds. It's like a huge comfy tent on wheels.


And if you have the right vehicle to tow it, you could probably fit the DutchTub in the back. Oooooh, that would be a great camping weekend! I would totally go. Who's in?

Here's a picture of the Dutch Tub in case you forgot:

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?