Monday, June 11, 2007

 

Other Jobs

People think I have such an amazing job -- Visual Effects Producer. Yes yes, I work in the movies and it is so glamorous...*

However, I was emailing a friend who is a scientist and academic in Minnesota and he said he had to go to Colorado for 36 hours. I asked why 36 and he responded with this fabulous sentence:

I need to take a few lizard tail tips for DNA analysis, all I need is 36 hours, good hiking boots, a noose, and decent weather.

For some reason it made me think of this quote from The Blues Brothers:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it!





*I'm grateful for my FX Career, really I am. It bought me a house. But now I'm moving into more creative pursuits.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
What a far cry from LA-LA land. All of my friends are dancers, actors and circus freaks. I thought our jobs were bizarre;booty shaking, running up walls, leaping from tall buildings, twirling fire and walking on stilts. But collecting lizard tips? That's a new one.
 
Hi Friends,
Are you finished your studies , then There are lots of jobs in Mumbai, and one can get placed with high salary. Interested persons can visit usjobcareer.com and utilize the opportunities and you get an dream jobs.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?